A high carbon, hard-toothed blade, perfect for timber slitting applications
Precision Blades “Timber-Slitter” blade is a high carbon, hard-toothed blade, and perfect for timber slitting applications. This hooked tooth blade is milled, rather than stamped, providing a sharper more consistent tooth. It is then induction heat-tempered, which increases the blade hardness. It easily cuts through both soft and hardwoods, and may be used for portable sawmills or fixed multi-head sawmills. It uses narrow blade band saw technology, and can also be used for pallet manufacturing, fencing, crates, and timber boards.
“Timber-Slitter” blade material is manufactured using high carbon European mined ore. The chemical composition of the finished product possesses a unique metallurgical structure exclusive for all Precision Blade products. Our state of the art manufacturing processes is methodical in guaranteeing every tooth is properly sized and extra sharp. Precision Blades proprietary welding process also delivers a stronger bond which withstands higher feed rates than other blades on the market.
* For large quantities, consult factory for additional discounts.
“Contour Blades” are available:
- Knife Edge or V-Tooth
- V-Tooth pitches of 14, 18, 24 Teeth/Inch, or flat tooth, 10 Tooth Mini-Scallop, or Piranha Scallop tooth configurations
- 4 widths available in 3, 3.6, 3.8, or 4.5MM
- 4.5MM available with a longer tooth for extended blade life
- Thickness gauge, depending on width, .45MM, .6MM, .7MM, or .8MM
- Induction heat treated of teeth available for extended blade life
- Single or double bevel
- Single edge only
- Stainless Steel available
*Consult Precision Blades technical staff at (662) 869-1034 for more information and recommendations for your specific applications.
Industry Leading quality, made in the U.S.A.
Precision Blades is built on one thing, and that is the satisfaction of our end user