CNC Super-Steel Contour Blade
The perfect solution when clean aggressive cutting and prolonged blade life is required
Precision Blades new CNC Super-Steel Contour Blade is a new revolutionary blade used when clean aggressive cutting and prolonged blade life is required. Super-SteelContour Blade teeth are extra sharp and hardened while maintaining high elasticity. The combination of the Super-Steel material and extra sharp processes, result in significant increase in blade life and user productivity.
Super-Steel Contour Blades material is manufactured using a special chemical composition steel possessing a unique metallurgical structure. Customer tests show Super-Steel Contour blades will provide up to 4 times the life of other blades on the market. Additionally, our state-of-the-art manufacturing processes is methodical in guaranteeing every tooth wi properly sized and extra sharp. Precision Blades proprietary welding process also delivers a stronger bond which withstands higher feed rates.
|Knife||10 T||14T||18T||24T||Piranha Scallop||Special Notch|
|3MM X .6MM||S||S||S||S||S||S||S|
|3.6MM X .6MM||S||S||S||S||S||S||S|
|3.8MM X .7MM||S||S||S||S||S||S||S|
|4.5MM X .8MM||S||S||S||S||S||S||S|
* For larger quantities, consult factory for additional discounts.
S = Contour blades available as Single Edge only
14, 18, 24 tooth blades available as pointed or flat
10 tooth Mini-Scallop only
Super-Steel Contour Blades are available:
- Knife Edge or V-Tooth
- V-Tooth pitches of 14, 18, 24 Teeth/Inch, (V or Flat tooth), 10 Tooth Mini-scallop, or Piranha Scallop tooth configurations
- 4 widths available in 3, 3.6, 3.8, or 4.5MM
- 4.5MM available with a longer tooth for extended blade life
- Thickness gauge, depending on width, .45MM, .6MM, .7MM, or .8MM
- Induction heat treated of teeth available for extended blade life
- Single or double bevel
- Single edge only
- Stainless Steel available
*Consult Precision Blades technical staff at (662) 869-1034 for more information and recommendations, as well as details regarding samples on a trial basis.