The perfect choice when cutting soft to medium materials such as foam, plastic and rubber
|1/2″||S, D||S, D||12.7MM||$1.15|
|3/4″||S, D||S, D||19MM||$1.30|
|1″||S, D||S, D||S,D||25MM||$1.70|
|1 1/4″||S, D||31.75MM||$1.60|
|S= Single Edge D= Double Edge|
|All V-Tooth blades available in 6, 8, 10, 14, and 18 Teeth/Inch (TPI)|
|in Standard or Conventional tooth configurations|
* For double edge blades, add $.20/ft.
* For large quantities, consult factory for additional discounts.
“V-Tooth” is available:
- 8 widths available from ¼” to 1 1/4” and 30MM. For widths narrower than ¼” see CNC “Contour Blade” section
- Tooth pitches of 6, 8, 10, 14, 18 and 24 Teeth/Inch
- Available as a Standard or Conventional V-Tooth
- Available as a standard tooth setting, ETS (Every Tooth Set, left or right), or Raker (Every tooth set left or right, with every third tooth
- Available in a long tooth configuration for extended blade life
- Single or double bevel
- Single or double edge
- 180 deg. twist for double edge blades
- Heat treating teeth available for extended blade life
- Stainless steel
*Consult Precision Blades technical staff at (662) 869-1034 for more information and recommendations for your specific applications.
Industry Leading quality, made in the U.S.A.
Precision Blades is built on one thing, and that is the satisfaction of our end user