The perfect choice when cutting soft to medium materials such as foam, plastic and rubber
Precision Blades “V-Tooth” products are the perfect choice when cutting soft to medium materials including foams, plastics, rubber, packaging materials, etc. “V-Tooth” cuts more aggressively than a knife edge blade. However, if used on a machine with grinding stones, the stones should be disengaged. The most popular standard straight V-Toothed blade is 14 tooth. V-Tooth is also available with the more aggressive “conventional” type tooth which should be considered when cutting denser foams.
Precision Blades “V-Tooth” material is manufactured from high carbon European mined ore. The chemical composition of the finished product possesses a unique metallurgical structure exclusive for all Precision Blade products. Precision Blades has developed a new manufacturing process and design for V-Tooth blades resulting in an Extra-Sharp tooth and a “U” shaped gullet(versus a “V” shaped gullet). These small details provide smoother, more aggressive cutting and significantly extends blade life. Precision Blades proprietary welding process also delivers a stronger bond which withstands higher feed rates than other blades on the market.
|1/2″||S, D||S, D||12.7MM|
|3/4″||S, D||S, D||19MM|
|1″||S, D||S, D||S,D||25MM|
|1 1/4″||S, D||31.75MM|
|S= Single Edge D= Double Edge|
|All V-Tooth blades available in 6, 8, 10, 14, and 18 Teeth/Inch (TPI)|
|in Standard or Conventional tooth configurations|
* For double edge blades, add $.20/ft.
* For large quantities, consult factory for additional discounts.
“V-Tooth” is available:
- 8 widths available from ¼” to 1 1/4” and 30MM. For widths narrower than ¼” see CNC “Contour Blade” section
- Tooth pitches of 6, 8, 10, 14, 18 and 24 Teeth/Inch
- Available as a Standard or Conventional V-Tooth
- Available as a standard tooth setting, ETS (Every Tooth Set, left or right), or Raker (Every tooth set left or right, with every third tooth
- Available in a long tooth configuration for extended blade life
- Single or double bevel
- Single or double edge
- 180 deg. twist for double edge blades
- Heat treating teeth available for extended blade life
- Stainless steel
*Consult Precision Blades technical staff at (662) 869-1034 for more information and recommendations for your specific applications.
Industry Leading quality, made in the U.S.A.
Precision Blades is built on one thing, and that is the satisfaction of our end user