A very aggressive blade that cuts heavy foam, insulation materials, rubber, paperboard and boneless meats
|1/2″||S, D||S, D||12.7MM||$1.35|
|3/4″||S, D||S, D||19MM||$1.60|
|1″||S, D||S, D||S,D||25MM||$1.80|
|1 1/4″||S, D||30MM||$1.70|
|S= Single Edge D= Double Edge|
|Scalloped Blades available as a 2 or 4 Tooth/Inch (TPI) configuration|
* For double edge blades, add $.25/ft.
* For large quantities, consult factory for additional discounts.
“Scallop Blades” is available:
- Pitches of 2 or 4 Teeth/Inch
- 8 widths from ¼” to 2” and 30MM
- Thickness gauges, depending on width, from .020” to .035” and .45MM
- Single or double edge
- Single or double bevel
- Induction heat treated of teeth available for extended blade life
- Stainless Steel
*Consult Precision Blades technical staff at (662) 869-1034 for more information and recommendations for your specific applications.
Industry Leading quality, made in the U.S.A.
Precision Blades is built on one thing, and that is the satisfaction of our end user