Designed to cut through medium to very dense foams evenly and smoothly
|“Piranha Scallop Blades”|
|1/2″||S, D||S, D||12.7MM|
|3/4″||S, D||S, D||19MM|
|1″||S, D||S, D||S,D||25MM|
|1 1/4″||S, D||31.75MM|
|30MM||S, D||S, D|
|S= Single Edge D= Double Edge|
* For double edge blades, add $.60/ft.
* For large quantities, consult factory for additional discounts.
“Contour Blades” are available:
- Knife Edge or V-Tooth
- V-Tooth pitches of 14, 18, 24 Teeth/Inch, or flat tooth, 10 Tooth Mini-Scallop, or Piranha Scallop tooth configurations
- 4 widths available in 3, 3.6, 3.8, or 4.5MM
- 4.5MM available with a longer tooth for extended blade life
- Thickness gauge, depending on width, .45MM, .6MM, .7MM, or .8MM
- Induction heat treated of teeth available for extended blade life
- Single or double bevel
- Single edge only
- Stainless Steel available
*Consult Precision Blades technical staff at (662) 869-1034 for more information and recommendations for your specific applications.
Industry Leading quality, made in the U.S.A.
Precision Blades is built on one thing, and that is the satisfaction of our end user