The Mini Scallop possesses a long radial gullet and extra sharp teeth which promotes lower dust and extended blade life
|1/2″||S, D||S, D||12.7MM|
|3/4″||S, D||S, D||19MM|
|1″||S, D||S, D||S,D||25MM|
|1 1/4″||S, D||31.75MM|
|S= Single Edge D= Double Edge|
|Mini-Scallop only available in 10 Tooth/Inch (TPI)|
* For double edge blades, add $.50/ft.
* For large quantities, consult factory for additional discounts.
Mini-Scallop is available:
- Standard 10-Teeth/Inch
- 12 widths from 3MM to 4.5MM, 30MM and ¼” to 1 ¼”
- Thickness gauges, depending on width, from .020” to .035” and .45MM
- Single edge or double edge
- Single or double bevel
- Stainless steel
*Consult Precision Blades technical staff at (662) 869-1034 for more information and recommendations for your specific applications.
Industry Leading quality, made in the U.S.A.
Precision Blades is built on one thing, and that is the satisfaction of our end user