CNC Contour Blades
The perfect solution where clean aggressive cutting is needed
Precision Blades CNC “Contour Blades” are the perfect “affordable” solution where clean aggressive cutting is needed. “Contour Blades” teeth are manufactured to be extra sharp and hardened while maintaining high elasticity. These special processes result in increased blade life and user productivity. Knife Edge blades will also have decreased grinding time due to the precise pre-sharpening process at the manufacturing point.
“Contour Blades” material is manufactured using high carbon European mined ore. The chemical composition of the finished product possesses a unique metallurgical structure exclusive for all Precision Blade products. Our state of the art manufacturing processes are methodical in guaranteeing every tooth is properly sized and extra sharp. Precision Blades proprietary welding process also delivers a stronger bond, which withstands higher feed rates than other blades on the market.
|Knife||10 T||14T||18T||24T||Piranha Scallop||Special Notch||List Price/Foot|
|3MM X .6MM||S||S||S||S||S||S||S||$1.56|
|3.6MM X .6MM||S||S||S||S||S||S||S||$1.56|
|3.8MM X .7MM||S||S||S||S||S||S||S||$1.56|
|4.5MM X .8MM||S||S||S||S||S||S||S||$1.56|
* For larger quantities, consult factory for additional discounts.
S = Contour blades available as Single-Edge only 14, 18, 24 tooth blades available as Pointed or Flat 10 Tooth Mini-Scallop only.
“Contour Blades” are available:
- Knife Edge or V-Tooth
- V-Tooth pitches of 14, 18, 24 Teeth/Inch, or flat tooth, 10 Tooth Mini-Scallop, or Piranha Scallop tooth configurations
- 4 widths available in 3, 3.6, 3.8, or 4.5MM
- 4.5MM available with a longer tooth for extended blade life
- Thickness gauge, depending on width, .45MM, .6MM, .7MM, or .8MM
- Induction heat treated of teeth available for extended blade life
- Single or double bevel
- Single edge only
- Stainless Steel available
*Consult Precision Blades technical staff at (662) 869-1034 for more information and recommendations for your specific applications.
Industry Leading quality, made in the U.S.A.
Precision Blades is built on one thing, and that is the satisfaction of our end user