The perfect choice for cutting difficult materials such as thick, solid, steel bars which are bundled
|Available as single edge only|
* For large quantities, contact factory for additional discounts.
“Aggressor” is available:
- 5 widths from 1” to 2 5/8”
- Thicknesses, depending on widths, of .035”, .042”, .050”, and .063”
- 9 pitches from .8-1.2 to 5-8 variable Teeth/Inch (TPI)
- Available in single edge only
To insure maximum life of M42 band saw blades it is extremely important to properly break them in.
The correct procedure after installation is to reduce the feed force into the material at 50% of normal speed for a period of 20 minutes. Then gradually increase feed force in 4 steps during a 10 minute period. This break-in process can extend blade life up to 50%.
*Consult Precision Blades technical staff at (662) 869-1034 for more information and recommendations for your specific applications.
Industry Leading quality, made in the U.S.A.
Precision Blades is built on one thing, and that is the satisfaction of our end user